Here you can set the other general settings like, default currency, checkout currency and how to change the currency.
This is also the currency set in WooCommerce > Settings, so it is the currency of the Whole Store. If you change this in the plugin, it will also change the WooCommerce Currency (and viceversa).
- Checkout currency: Choose which currency to show at checkout
- Customer selected currency: Customer is free to select his own currency.
- Forced to a specific currency: A new option appears where you can select the currency to show and use at checkout.
- Forced, based on the customer’s country: Based on billing- or shipping address. They cannot be blank on checkout.
- Change currency using:
- Ajax: The currency will change through an AJAX call, so the URL of the site will not change (www.example.com).
- Query string: When changing the currency in the query string will appear ‘currency=USD’ (where USD is the ID of the selected currency) so the URL will be (www.example.com/?currency=USD).
- Query string only for non-logged users: This option will show the Ajax one for logged in users, and a query string when the user is non-logged.