By clicking on the ‘pencil’ icon of a certain (default) shortcode, you are able to edit it.
A popup will appear with all preset options, which you can easily edit.
Depending on the shortcode you are editing, the corresponding options appear:
- Name: The name of the shortcode (only visible for admin).
- Currency format: How to display the currency. Let’s take for example US Dollars, you can choose to show:
- United States (US) Dollar
- Currency list
- Currency alphabetic list
- Currency converter
- Currency rates
- Show search: Decide to show a ‘search’ box or not.
- Show flags: Decide to show flags and where to show them.