Click on YITH Plugin -> WooCommerce Popup to open the general settings panel of the plugin. This is where you can enable the popup visualization.
The free version of the plugin lets you create endless popups using a single template for their layout. In this page, you can find the section you can use to configure a new popup for the pages of your website.
If you go to YITH -> Popups you find all available templates. The Popup custom post type contains the list of all popups you have created. If you want to create a new one, click on the Add New Popup option. From this page, you can activate and deactivate the visualization of each popup.
If you want to have different popups in the pages of your website, go to the pages regarding this and set the Popup option according to your needs on the bottom of the page.
You have the following options:
- The page respects the settings of the plugin options panel, so the default popup will be shown if the page is one of those set to show the default one.
- A popup created in the popup custom post type is shown.
- No popup is shown in the page.
The tab Content allows you to edit the content you can enter into the popup.
According to the type of content you select in the drop-down menu “Content-type”, you will be able to edit the textual parts of your popup from the textual boxes available (header, footer, left contents, right contents, unique content).
N.B. The content you enter in the tabs “Newsletter” and “WooCommerce” will be shown only if the same popup type has been selected in the drop-down menu “Content-type”.
Following you find a list of all content types available:
- Newsletter: newsletter popup includes a form for newsletter subscription. Settings for newsletter popup are managed in the tab “Newsletter”.
- WooCommerce: in a WooCommerce popup, you can show one of the items in your shop. Settings for this type of popup can be managed in the tab “WooCommerce”.
In the tab Layout, you can manage all settings that allow you to edit style and colors of your popup. According to the popup template you select, some options may vary.
In the “Display Settings” tab, you can configure the opacity of the popup background.
The tab WooCommerce includes all options that can be set up in the WooCommerce popup type.
Below you find a list with all options:
- Choose a random product to show from: product type to display in the popup.
You can choose to:
– display only specific products
– display products of certain categories
– display discounted products
– display featured products
- Show name of product: show/hide the product name.
- Show thumbnail of product: show/hide the product image.
- Show price of product: show/hide the product price.
- Show Add to Cart: show/hide the “Add to cart” button in the popup.
- “Add to cart” Label: linked label for the “Add to cart” button.
- Show summary: show/hide the product description.
The tab Newsletter allows you to set up the form that has to be shown in newsletter popup type. Below you find a complete list of all options:
- Form integration preset: type of form (custom, Madmimi or MailChimp)
- Form action: “action” attribute of the form (custom type)
- Request method: “method” attribute of the form (custom type)
- Show name field: show field “name” in the form (custom type)
- Name field label: label for the field “name” (custom type)
- “Name” attribute of the Name field: value for the attribute “name” of the form (custom type)
- Email field label: label for the field “email”
- “Name” attribute for Email field: the value of the attribute “email” of the form (custom type)
- Submit button label: label for the field “submit”
- Hidden fields: names for possible hidden fields added to the form (custom type)
- Mailchimp API Key: API Keys of the MailChimp account you want to link to WordPress.
- Mailchimp List: list of MailChimp features associated to the specified account