In the general settings of the plugin you will find options you’ll need to enable/disable so you can use them when publishing/creating an event ticket.
- Enable Location Site: to show the events location on the ticket
- Google Maps API Key: insert the API key in order to make the location option work. You can check this page to see the settings.
- Disable sale if expired: if enabled, the event with a date in the past will be removed.
- Text for expired events: will be shown for expired events.
- Hide if expired: if enabled, events with a date in the past will be hidden.
- Delay time for expired events (days): choose the number of days that have to pass before an expired event will be removed (use – for days before event takes place).