Skip to content
Version 1.3.5 - Released Feb, 19, 2019
- Tweak: allow numbers leading with zero in the numbers input
- Update: updated plugin FW
- Fix: fixed a warning
- Fix: fixed problem to display shortcode in the right way
- Dev: added new filter yith_event_ticket_display_barcode_option and yith_event_ticket_display_ticket_number_option
- Dev: added new filter yith_wcevt_get_csv_list_column, yith_wcevt_get_csv_row and yith_wcevt_get_user_from_order
- Dev: added dynamic filter yith_wcevt_passed_item_field_'.$field['_type']
Version 1.3.4 - Released Dec 31, 2018
- New: Support to WordPress 5.0.2
- Tweak: change input type to allow decimals on overcharge option
- Update: Updated Dutch Language
- Update: updated plugin FW
- Update: updated .pot
- Dev: added filter yith_wcevti_get_event_name
- Dev: added filter yith_wcevti_view_pdf_and_gcalendar_post_status
- Dev: added filter yith_wcevti_when_status_changed
- Dev: added filter yith_wcevt_display_barcode_and_qr_code_notice
- Dev: added new parameters on yith_wcevti_event_title_form filter
Version 1.3.3 - Released Oct 25, 2018
- New: WooCommerce 3.5 support
- Tweak: updated plugin framework
Version 1.3.2 - Released Oct 16, 2018
- New: WooCommerce 3.5-rc support
- New: WordPress 4.9.8 support
- Tweak: updated plugin framework
Version 1.3.1 - Released Oct 02, 2018
- Update: Dutch language
- Update: Updating plugin Framework
- Fix: Adding a quantity 1 in the cart for even tickets products
- Fix: Fixed notice on tab_assistants_for_organizers index
- Dev: Filter yith_wcevti_image_pdf_path to allow use the direct path instead of url
Version 1.3.0 - Released Sep 04, 2018
- New: New PDF template for the tickets
- Tweak: Improving the CSV export
- Tweak: Added order id among search parameters for tickets
- Tweak: Improve the date picker fields year selector
- Fix: Fixing minor issues
- Fix: Fixed a problem in the shortcode
- Fix: Fixed JS problem in label with apostrophe
- Fix: Fixing an issue with the print button
- Dev: Added new filter yith_wcevt_display_checking_event
- Dev: Added a new filter in the frontend script url
- Dev: Sanitize service label whenever required
- Dev: Added yith_wcevti_checkbox_cart_label filter
- Dev: Added new filter yith_wcevti_mpdf_args
- Dev: Added a new filter in the ID of the check_in_event shortcode
Version 1.2 - Released Jun 15, 2018
- New: add even tickets capabilities to the administrator and shop_manager role
- Update: Spanish translation
- Update: Italian translation
- Update: Dutch translation
- Fix: Fixed checkbox services stock not working properly
- Fix: check if order exists for prevent errors with paypal plus
- Dev: added a new argument to a filter
- Dev: New filter yith_wcevti_date_format_frontend_js
- Dev: check if isset $already_sold[ '_enable' ]
Version 1.1.9 - Released May 28, 2018
- li>New: WooCommerce 3.4 compatibility
- New: WordPress 4.9.6 compatibility
- New: GDPR compliance
- New: added additional information to tickets export
- Tweak: hide Ticket and PDF buttons if the order is a deposit
- Update: Italian language
- Fix: disabled the quantity in the cart when the product is a ticket.
- Dev: added new filter 'yith_ywet_barcode_rendered'
- Dev: added new filter 'yith_wcevti_calendar_script_path'
- Dev: added new filter 'yith_wcevti_date_format'
- Dev: added new filter 'yith_wcevti_date_format_frontend'
- Dev: added new filter 'yith_wcevti_hide_surcharge'
Version 1.1.8 - Released: Feb 23, 2018
- New: Updated MPDF library.
- New: Added conditions for organizers and assitant list, now you can choose if the lists can be only displayed for organizers. Using filters.
- New: Added delay days to define how much time has to pass before an expired event can be removed from sale.
- Tweak: Now CSV display Barcode value.
- Tweak: Widget Calendar display "On Stock" and "Out Stock" events.
- Tweak: You can customize the date message with filters.
- Tweak: You can define margins on PDF.
- Fix: Export CSV issue with charset.
- Fix: Little changes for services.
- Fix: Barcode issue, now generates a new barcode if the ticket barcode doesn't exist.
- Fix: Deleted tickets on form dialog window works fine now.
- Fix: Widget Calendar quick clicks loads ajax results on the last month fixed.
- Fix: Load location data instead location feature disabled fixed.
Version 1.1.7 - Released: Jan 30, 2018
- New: Support to WooCommerce 3.3.X version.
- New: Support to YITH Plugin Framework 3.0.6
- Cancelled ticket status, for the moment is a visual element. Can`t release purchased services.
- New: Added new hooks for third parties.
- Tweak: Improve double check method.
- Tweak: Added check over booked services on load cart from session.
- Tweak: Improved queried requests.
- Tweak: Added overcharge info.
- Tweak: Check PDF creation before mail send.
- Tweak: Change "Add to Cart" text for expired events.
- Fix: Issue with double tickets with YITH Multi Vendor plugin.
- Fix: Issue with export services.
- Fix: Calendar shortcode position always on top content fixed.
- Fix: Issue with datepicker for multiples tickets.
Version 1.1.6 - Released: Nov 14, 2017
- Tweak: Improve persistence with services purchased and orders. Added double check confirmation when services will be loaded on frontend (disabled by default). Now changing the status order we can release and lock services.
- Now the date will be display resumed.
- Fix: Problem with QR.
- Fix: Issue that generates manual tickets.
- Fix: Avoid mail spam with the generation link tickets. Now link will be generated when be need it.
- Fix: CSS Styles.
Version 1.1.5 - Released: Oct 05, 2017
- New: Added Expire Date feature, disable if date was expired
- New: Added Expire Date feature, hide if date was expired
- Tweak: Added news hooks for tickets templates and display options
- Fix: Save assistant tab
- Fix: Issue that generates unnecessary tickets
Version 1.1.4 - Released: Aug 14, 2017
- Tweak: Improve security system.
- Tweak: Date format defined by WordPress options.
- New: Added Spanish and Italian languages.
- Fix: Empty date time, now avoid display '00000' if admin let empty date time field.
- Fix: Compatibility issues.
- Fix: Fields save on custom post type.
- Fix: Display ticket number.
- Fix: Redundancy cart data.
- Fix: Compatibility problem on PHP 5.4.34.
Version 1.1.3 - Released: Jul 14, 2017
- New: Check in system is coming, make check in event from a shortcode or admin tickets table side.
- New: Tickets table style renew and adapted to check in system.
- New: Tickets table sortable columns.
- New: Search your tickets by ticket number, ticket barcode number and order barcode number.
- New: Automatic check in on frontend with shortcode. Good for barcode scanner device.
- New: Bulk actions to make check in on tickets table, mark checked or pending check.
- New: Export purchased tickets to CSV or printable table. Print your results founded on frontend shortcode or from edit product page.
- New: Hooks for thirds developers.
- Tweak: Added stock quantity on widget calendar and clickable event on calendar widget.
- Tweak: Added option to hide label and put placeholder on fields.
- Tweak: Added hide surcharge service option.
- Tweak: Added option to load form ticket via ajax or js, only for developers.
- Tweak: Added option that allows print ticket number just before title on email template.
- Tweak: PDF ticket changed background color to white to optimize ink printer.
- Tweak: Option to enable or disable save cookie form.
- Tweak: Yes/No option field type added.
- Tweak: Regenerate pdf tickets if has been removed.
- Fix: Price taxes on ticket template.
- Fix: Google Calendar issue.
- Fix: Start and end date time lenght.
- Fix: Empty service option.
- Fix: Format price on frontend.
- Fix: Print users who purchased tickets when orders are on processing and complete status.
- Fix: WooCommerce deactive.
Version 1.1.2 - Released: Apr 26, 2017
- Fix: Save stock services.
Version 1.1.1 - Released: Apr 25, 2017
- New: Datepicker for date field on frontend
- New: Added downloaded option
- Tweak: Change 'overcharge' to 'surcharge' translation
- Fix: Saving duplicated post meta
- Fix: Update post meta problem for custom data
Version 1.1.0 - Released: Mar 13, 2017
- New: Support to WooCommerce 2.7 RC 1
- New: Calendar widget title. Now you can set title on widget
- New: Added date field type on 'Fields'
- Update: Yith Plugin Framework
- Update: Third tools. Now your events from Calendar widget are clickable to product page
- Fix: Currency position fixed. Now the symbol will be display defined by WooCommerce settings
- Fix: Url to enable map settings from product page
- Fix: Break lines on pdf and preview template
- Fix: Url documentation on plugins page
- Fix: Some errors and style issues
Version 1.0.2 - Released: Feb 09, 2017
- Update: Added 'id' attribute for [users_purchased] and [organizers]. Now shortcodes can be loaded any place on frontend
- Tweak: Now event date and location are display on ticket template, before price
- Fix: Some style error with quantity field for some templates
- Fix: Bug style with wrapper title on ticket template
- Fix: Problem to load pdf file from some server
- Fix: Auto fill form with cookies
- Fix: Error map on frontend console
Version 1.0.1 - Released: Jan 24, 2017
- Tweak: Improve frontend form design. Customer can handle accordion panels, remove tickets
- Tweak: Frontend form loads on client browser, removed ajax call for each ticket added
- Tweak: Less intrusive validation on frontend forms. Messages display when customer click on 'Add to cart button'
Version 1.0.0 - Released: Jan 19, 2017