In order to enable, user side, the possibility to associate one or more files to the products added to cart is essential to create, administrator side, the specific upload rules.
The general rules you have created apply to all the products of the shop unless you disable the feature on the single product.
If the upload button does not show:
- check the pages on which you enabled the file upload
- make sure that you enabled the upload for the products and/or the order
To create a general rule, go to YITH Plugins -> Uploads and click on the Add new rule button.
For each new rule you need to specify:
- label to show to the user for the file
- allowed extensions (if the file has a different extension, it will be rejected)
- maximum size allowed for the file
- Enable or not the notes: when enabled, the user could attach notes to the file and the administrator could read them in the specific order page
Each rule corresponds with an upload required on the product.
Assuming that we have created 3 upload rules, the user will have to add 3 files when purchasing.