All file extensions are accepted, but you will be free to set which you want to allow for each product.
Yes, a notification email is sent to users. Then, in the “My Account” page, they can load a new file in order to satisfy administrators judgement. This feature is available only in the https://docs.yithemes.com/yith-woocommerce-uploads/premium-version-settings/email/ of the plugin.
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
If you are using the premium version of the plugin, we invite you ask for assistance in our support desk.
Yes, the files chosen by the user are attached to the email sent to the administrator. For further information about all the emails managed by the plugin, we suggest reading this page of the documentation.
It can depend on several reasons. The main causes are:
- incompatibility with your theme: check whether the incompatibility issue depends on your theme. If your site is not active yet, enable temporarily one of the WordPress default themes to verify if the issue still occurs.
- you haven’t enabled the upload for the product and/or the order: learn more about it
- you haven’t created upload rules: learn more about it
- you haven’t enabled the view of the button in the page where the error occurs: learn more about it
A preview of the uploaded files is available only on the backend, on the order details page. No preview is available on the frontend for the clients to be seen.
Yes, the plugin works well. It does not interfere with pages built with Elementor, so you can use both plugins on your site without any issues.