Your product URLs can be automatically optimised for sharing by using one of the two systems made available by the plugin: Google or Bitly.
Whether you choose to use one or the other, both of them require an API Pay activation.
How to get your Google API Key
To create your application’s API key, please, read the following instructions:
- Go to the API Console.
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- If the API Manager page does not open automatically, open the left side menu and select API Manager.
- On the left, choose Credentials.
- Click Create credentials and then select API key.
- Get your API Key and paste it into the plugin dedicated option field.
How to get your Bitly API Key
- Log into https://app.bitly.com
- Open the menu at the top right corner of the page
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Advanced settings”
- Click on “API Support”
- Copy and paste the key into the plugin settings panel