Once you have created an attribute, you have to add its variations. Click on the button shown to enter the first variation.
To add a new color, specify the following required options:
- Name: color name (shown on the frontend)
- Slug: slug for attribute variation
- Description: description associated to the attribute variation, shown on the front end
- Colorpicker: choose the colour you want to assign to the current attribute variation using a colorpicker
- Tooltip: tooltip associated to the attribute variation and shown on product page
In our example, we have entered the following colors:
You can create new product variations directly from the product detail page.
Open a product and, after adding an attribute, click on Add New to add a new variation.
In our example, the attribute type is “colorpicker”, therefore, in the modal window that opens, we will have to add colours for the new variation.