In the tab Results list, you can manage whether and how to show the stores in the results list users get after their search. If you want to show the list of stores, you must enable the Show the stores list option.
Now, let’s proceed with the next settings.
- Enter a text for “Results” title: type the title to show before the list of stores;
- Enter a text for “no results” title: type here a text to show to users when no results match their search;
You can now decide to show or hide the stores’ list by default. To show it, just enable the option Show stores list by default and choose the stores to show when loading the first page. You can choose to show:
- All stores or
- Stores with default map position set: this will allow showing only the stores for which you have set a default position map in the Map settings.
- Set how many results to show (before showing the “view all link”): enter the number of stores to show in the list before the View all link;
- Show results in: you can show the results in one or two columns;
- Stores list hover effect: choose the background color for the hover effect on the store list;
- Enter the text for “view all” link: type here the text for View all pagination link;
- “view all” link color: choose the colors for the View all link.
The plugin allows managing the store information that shows on the list.
Please note: These are global settings that apply to all the stores.
The options are:
- Show store name: if enabled, the store names will show;
- Show store image: if enabled, the store images will show;
- Image position: choose the position for the store image from left, right, and top;
- Show store description: if enabled, the store descriptions will show;
- Show store address: if enabled, the store addresses will show.
Get directions links
The following options are related to the Get directions links. To show the links in the store information, you must enable the option Show “Get directions” then proceed with the next settings.
- “Get directions” link style: choose the style to show the Get directions links from Text or Button;
- Enter a text for “Get Directions” button: enter the text to show for the for Get directions links;
- “Get directions” colors: available if you have selected the Button style. Choose the colors for texts and backgrounds;
- Upload an icon for “Get directions” button: upload the icon to use for the button Get directions.
Contact info & Contact stores
You can choose to show the contact info and the links to contact the stores by enabling the options Show “Contact info” and Show “Contact store”.
By enabling the Show Contact store option, you will be able to manage the following options:
- Enter text for “Contact” button: type here the text for the Contact store links;
- “Contact store” style: choose the style to show the Contact store links from Textual or Button;
- “Contact store” colors: choose the colors for texts and backgrounds (if you have selected the Button style);
- Upload an icon for “Contact store” button: upload the icon to use for the button Contact store;
- Select the contact page to link: choose the page to which users will be redirected when clicking the “contact store” link.
Visit websites & Opening hours
Among the information that you can show, you can also decide to display the link to the store websites and give users the possibility to check the opening hours. To do it, you must enable the related options Show “Visit website” link and Show “Opening Hours”.
By enabling Show “Visit website” link, you will get additional options to manage how to show it:
- “Visit website” link style: choose the style to show the Visit website links from Textual or Button;
- Enter text for “Visit website” link: type here the text to show for the Visit website link;
- “Visit website” colors: choose the colors for texts and backgrounds
- (if you have selected the Button style);
- Upload an icon for “Visit website” button: this option allows uploading a custom icon to identify the “Visit website” links.
If you have set one or more stores as featured, you can customize texts, icons, and colors through the following options.
For further details about how to set featured stores, please refer to this page of the documentation.