In this plugin section, you can manage if and how to show the stores in the results list users get after their search. If you want to show the list of stores, you must enable the Show the stores list option.
Now, let’s proceed with the next settings.
- Show stores list by default: by enabling this option, the complete list of stores will show by default;
- Set how many results to show (before showing the “view all link”): enter the number of stores to show in the list before the View all link;
- Stores list hover effect: choose the background color for the hover effect on the store list;
- Enter the text for “view all” link: enter the text for View all pagination link;
- “view all” link color: choose the colors for the View all link.
The plugin allows managing the store information that shows on the list.
Please note: These are global settings that apply to all the stores.
The options are:
- Show store name: if enabled, the store names will show;
- Show store image: if enabled, the store images will show;
- Image position: choose the position for the store image from left, right and top;
- Show store description: if enabled, the store descriptions will show;
- Show store address: if enabled, the store addresses will show.
Get direction links
The following options are related to the Get directions links. To show the links in the store information, you must enable the option Show “Get directions” then proceed with the next settings.
- “Get direction” link style: choose the style to show the Get directions links from Text or Button;
- Enter a text for “Get Direction” button: enter the text to show for the for Get direction links;
- “Get direction” colors: choose the colors for texts and backgrounds;
- Upload an icon for “Get direction” button: this option allows uploading a custom icon to identify the “Get direction” links.
Contact info & Contact stores
You can choose to show the contact info and the links to contact the stores by enabling the options Show “Contact info” and Show “Contact store”.
By enabling the Contact store option, you will be able to manage the following options:
- Enter text for “Contact” button: enter the text for the Contact store links;
- “Contact store” style: choose the style to show the Contact store links from Text or Button;
- “Contact store” colors: choose the colors for texts and backgrounds;
- Select the contact page to link: choose the page where to redirect the user when clicking the “contact store” links.
Visit websites & Opening hours
Among the information that you can show, you can also decide to display the link to the store websites and give users the possibility to check the opening hours. To do it, you must enable the related options Show “Visit website” link and Show “Opening Hours”.
The other options to manage how to show Visit website links are the following:
- “Visit website” link style: choose the style to show the Visit website links from Text or Button;
- Enter text for “Visit website” link: enter the text to show for the for Visit website links;
- “Visit website” colors: choose the colors for texts and backgrounds;
- Upload an icon for “Visit website” button: this option allows uploading a custom icon to identify the “Get direction” links.
If you have set one or more stores as featured, you can customize text(s), icon(s) and colors through the following options.
For further details about how to set featured stores, please refer to this page of the documentation.