The plugin sends automatic emails both to the users claiming for a refund and to the shop administrator.
The administrator is notified every time:
- there is an incoming refund request
- users send a new message
Users receive an email every time:
- their request has been approved
- the request is rejected
- the admin sets the request either to “on hold” or “processing”
- the admin sends a new message
- the admin offers a coupon instead of a refund
As for all WooCommerce default emails, you can either enable or disable each of them under the menu WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.