Now, you can configure zoom settings on the product image.
Settings that can be configured are:
- “Zoom box width/height”: width and height of the zoom box
- “Image size”: size of the image shown within the zoom box.
When you change this option, you must regenerate thumbnails in order to make the plugin work correctly. To regenerate thumbnails, we suggest you use a free plugin like Regenerate Thumbnails.
- “Zoom box position”: zoom box position in respect to product image (inner or aside)
- “Loading label”: the label showed during the loading of the product images.
- “Opacity”: the opacity of the magnifier.
- “Blur”: enable this option to apply a blur effect to the product image on the mouse hover. This effect will be available only if the zoom box is on the right of the product image.