The Charsets option allows you to send an SMS text by using special Unicode (https://www.utf8-chartable.de/) characters. The plugin currently supports the following sets:
- CJK – Chinese Japanese Korean (CJK Radicals Supplement, CJK Symbols and Punctuation, CJK Strokes, Enclosed CJK Letters and Months, CJK Compatibility, CJK Unified Ideographs Extension A, CJK Unified Ideographs, CJK Compatibility Ideographs, and CJK Compatibility Forms sets)
- Greek (Greek and Coptic sets)
- Arabic (Arabic, Arabic Supplement, Arabic Presentation Forms-A, and Arabic Presentation Forms-A sets)
- Hangul (Hangul Jamo, Hangul Compatibility Jamo, and Hangul Syllables sets)
- Latin Extended (Latin-1 Supplement, Latin Extended-A, and Latin Extended-B)
Note: by using special characters, the SMS length will reduce to 70 characters.
By enabling SMS length, you can extend the single SMS length (default is 160).