All generated documents as; invoices, pro-forma, packing slip or credit notes, are saved with a default name provided by the plugin. However, it can be easily changed by going to the “Documents” section of settings dashboard.
Use the following data as placeholders to set the file format:
- [number]: document invoice number
- [prefix]: invoice number prefix, if any
- [suffix]: invoice number prefix, if any
- [year]: year of document generation, 4-figure format
- [month]: month of document generation, 2-figure format
- [order_number]: order number
Attention, the [number] placeholder is necessary for Invoice filename format and [order_number] is necessary for Pro-Forms invoice and Shipping List Document. If not specified, they will be queued to the corresponding text.