To have barcodes or QR codes for your products, just go to YITH > Barcodes and QR Codes > Settings > Product Barcodes and start configuring the options available in this tab.
- Generate and apply barcodes to products: enable this option to enable barcodes or QR codes on products
- Code type: choose between Barcode or QR code
- Product barcode protocol: choose one of the available protocols (only available for barcodes). Available protocols are:
- STD 25
- INT 25
- CODE 39
- CODE 93
- CODE 128
For more details about the protocols and which one could be the best for your project, please, refer to this page.
- Generate the barcode using:
- The product ID
- The product SKU
- A custom field: you can choose any of the product custom fields
- Generate and apply barcodes: use this option to automatically generate barcodes or QR codes for all your products in one click. You can choose whether to include:
- All products (also barcodes that already have a barcode) or
- Only products without a barcode
- Enable manual barcode: enable this option so you can manually (re)generate the barcode from the product settings and/or enter a custom value. From here you can also delete the generated barcode.
- Automatically generate and apply barcodes on new products: enable this option, so all products created from now on will automatically be created with a barcode.
- Show barcodes in product page: choose whether to show the barcode on the product page on the frontend or not.
- Show product barcodes in order emails: choose whether to show the product barcode in the Order confirmation email
The plugin allows the creation of barcodes also for every product variation. You will find the barcode/QR box generator in every product variation.
Please, note: all the above settings will apply to both barcodes and QR codes.