Skip to content
Version 1.2.6 - Released: Apr 09, 2019
- New: support to WooCommerce 3.6.0 RC 1
- Tweak: changes in the plugin settings to improve the usability
- Update: updated plugin FW
- Fix: fixed Trying to get property 'display_name' of non-object
- Dev: added a new filter in the frontend JS enqueue
- Dev: added the Pelago namespace to the Emogrifier class call
Version 1.2.5 - Released: Feb 19, 2019
- Update: updated plugin FW
- Update: updated Italian language
- Update: updated Dutch language
- Update: updated Spanish language
- Fix: text domain for some string
- Fix: string localization
- Fix: fixed the manual barcode option in product page
Version 1.2.4 - Released: Dec 11, 2018
- New: support to WordPress 5.0
- New: plugin shortcodes are editable using Gutenberg editor
- Update: plugin core to version 3.1.10
- Update: Dutch language file
Version 1.2.3 - Released: Oct 23, 2018
- Update: plugin framework
- Update: plugin description
- Update: plugin links
Version 1.2.2 - Released: Oct 17, 2018
- New: Support to WooCommerce 3.5.0
- Tweak: read a barcode with a scanner
- Tweak: display the variation name in the barcode search
- Tweak: Improving the search products by barcode row
- Tweak: Include class emogrifier
- Tweak: new action links and plugin row meta in admin manage plugins page
- Update: Spanish language
- Update: updated the official documentation url of the plugin
- Fix: issue in the code generation behaviour
- Fix: Show barcode for variation products in the email
- Fix: change the status when you add check-in-ticket button on shortcode
- Dev: added filter yith_ywbc_barcode_action_search
- Dev: deleting console logs
- Dev: added a new filter to allow to generate barcodes by role
- Dev: Added a new filter in the query post type
- Dev: added filter 'yith_ywbc_ean13_formatted_value'
- Dev: added filter 'yith_ywcb_execute_default_qrcode_generation_process'
- Dev: added filter 'yith_ywbc_barcode_src'
- Dev: added filter 'yith_ywbc_qrcode_generation'
Version 1.2.1 - Released: Feb 23, 2018
- New: support to WordPress 4.9.4
- Update: plugin framework 3.0.12
- Dev: new filter 'yith_barcode_display_value'
- Dev: new filter 'yith_ywbc_formatted_value'
- Dev: new filter 'yith_ywbc_image_filename'
- Dev: new filter 'yith_ywbc_image_size'
- Dev: new filter 'yith_wcbc_image_margin'
Version 1.2.0 - Released: Jan 30, 2018
- New: support to WordPress 4.9.2
- New: support to WooCommerce 3.3.0-RC2
- Update: plugin framework 3.0.11
- Tweak: barcode image showed in png format
- New: check-in for multiple tickets contained in the same order (in combination with YITH Event Tickets plugin)
- Fix: fatal error searching products by shortcode (using WooCommerce 2.6.14)
- Fix: compatibility with deposit and down payments, checking when show_on_emails
Version 1.1.3 - Released: Nov 27, 2017
- New: support to WooCommerce 3.2.5
- New: support to WordPress 4.9
Version 1.1.2 - Released: Nov 08, 2017
- New: Support to WooCommerce 3.2.3
- Fix: search form does not works for unlogged users
Version 1.1.1 - Released: July 05, 2017
- New: Support to WooCommerce 3.1
- Update: language files
Version 1.1.0 - Released: Jun 12, 2017
- New: filter products by their barcode and manage the stock dynamically.
- New: filter orders by their barcode and manage the order status dynamically.
- New: template ywbc-search-products-row.php shows details about a product matching with search criteria.
- New: template ywbc-search-orders-row.php shows details about an order matching with search criteria.
- Update: template ywbc-search-products.php was split and now uses template ywbc-search-products-row.php.
- Update: template ywbc-search-orders.php was split and now uses template ywbc-search-orders-row.php.
Version 1.0.14 - Released: May 05, 2017
- Fix: variation barcode image not shown on product page if there isn't a default barcode image for the variable product
Version 1.0.13 - Released: Apr 30, 2017
- Update: YITH Plugin-FW.
- Fix: missing barcode on customer email.
Version 1.0.12 - Released: Apr 05, 2017
- New: show barcode value on variation selection at front end product page(for variable products)
- Fix: some barcode values not saved correctly
- Dev: filter 'yith_ywbc_render_barcode_html' lets third party plugins to edit the Barcode HTML elements rendered by the plugin
Version 1.0.11 - Released: Mar 28, 2017
- New: Support to WordPress 4.7.3
- Fix: barcode not generated automatically on new order
- Fix: barcode path not working on IIS server
- Fix: caching issue while saving barcode values with WC 3.0 RC2
- Fix: not existing save_cpt_objects() call in place of save_cpt_object() in YITH_Barcode class
Version 1.0.10 - Released: Mar 23, 2017
- New: support for WooCommerce 3.0
- New: create manual or automatic barcode for variable products
- Update: YITH Plugin Framework
- Fix: product's barcode image not shown on emails
- Fix: manual barcode value not saved correctly with EAN13 protocol
Version 1.0.9 - Released: Jan 12, 2017
- New: generate barcode for variable products
- New: store the user that completed the order with using the barcode shortcode
- Fix: embedded images in email are not visible with some email client
- Fix: wrong results filtering product per product type
Version 1.0.8 - Released: Jan 04, 2017
- Add: choose if the product's barcode should be shown on emails
Version 1.0.7 - Released: Dec 23, 2016
- Added: searching by barcode value on orders list
- Fixed: the search for the value of the product bar code returns duplicate results
Version 1.0.6 - Released: Dec 07, 2016
- Added: ready for WordPress 4.7
Version 1.0.5 - Released: Sept 16, 2016
- Fixed: QR code not rendered through shortcode if the QR code protocol was not used on products or orders too
Version 1.0.3 - Released: Jun 21, 2016
- Added: information about the current progression of the background generation process
- Updated: generate barcode in background only for products without a barcode
Version 1.0.2 - Released: Jun 17, 2016
- Added: generate barcode for all products in background
Version 1.0.1 - Released: Jun 13, 2016
- Updated: WooCommerce 2.6 100% compatible
Version 1.0.0 - Released: May 20, 2016