To export all your product barcodes to a PDF file, we’ve added a dedicated tab in the plugin settings. Just go to YITH > Barcodes > Print Barcodes, where you can see the following:
- Show product image: choose whether to include the product image or not;
- Show product name: choose whether to include the product name or not;
- Show product price: choose whether to include the product price or not;
- Show product sku: choose whether to include the product SKU or not;
- Show product short description: choose whether to include the product short description or not.
- Number of columns: Number of columns you want to display in the printable list.
- Print a barcode list of:
- All products
- All products including variations
This is an example of export including all products, variations included, with name and image.
- All products by stock
This will print a barcode for each product stock unit. This will apply also to product variations with a stock. For products without any stock defined, the plugin will print only one barcode.
print barcodes by product
- Print barcodes by product: With this specific option you can print the barcode of one product or variation only and you can also choose the quantity, so how many copies of the same barcode you need to have on the same file.