To configure the map settings, go to Store locator page -> Map tab and choose whether to show the map on your store locator page or not. By setting the option Show the map to ON, you will be able to configure the following options:
- Map position: define the position of the map and search results by showing the map on the right or on the left;
- Map width (in %): set the width of the map as a percentage to calculate the list of search results automatically. Default value: 65;
- Map height (in pixel): set the width of the map (px).
- Default map position: define the default map position by using Google suggestions;
- Default map type: select the map type to show. Options available: roadmap and satellite;
- Default map zoom: this allows defining the default zoom for the store locator map;
- Map scroll type: select how to scroll the map of the store locator (with Mouse wheel+ctrl or Mouse wheel);
- Default icon for user’s position on the map: choose the icon to identify the user position in the map from the default one or by uploading a custom icon;
- Default icon for store in the map: choose the icon to identify the store position in the map from the default one or by uploading a custom icon. This can be overridden if you want to use a different icon for each store;
- Map style: here, you can use the JSON code provided by Google for your custom style. Go to https://mapstyle.withgoogle.com/ and click on Create style
Select the theme and click on Finish.
Now copy the JSON…
and paste it into Map style option.