The plugin allows comparing two or more products of the shop.
The users can add the product to the comparison table through a specific button available on the shop page and/or on the product detail page.
The products will be shown to the user in a comparison table displayed as a page or as a popup.
Following you find general settings of the plugin
- “Link or Button”: choose here if you want to use a link or a button to allow your users to add a product to the comparison table.
- “Link/Button text”: the text of the link and/or the button used to add the products to the comparison table
- “Page or Popup”: the comparison table can be shown as a popup or within a page.
Select ‘popup’ if you don’t want your users to leave the page where they are, select ‘Page’ if you prefer showing the comparison table on a dedicated page.
- “Choose Compare Page”: the Compare page is automatically created. Yet, if you want to use another specific one, please, make sure you include the [yith_woocompare_table] shortcode on that page and select the new page from this dropdown.
- “Show button in single product page”: show/hide the button on the product detail page.
- “Show button in products list”: show/hide the button on the Shop page.
- “Open automatically lightbox”: if this option is activated, the modal window of the comparison table will open automatically when users will add a product for the comparison clicking n the related button.
- “Open lightbox when adding the second item”: the modal window will be automatically open when users add a second item to the comparison table This behavior can be useful to avoid showing a comparison table with just one element.
- “Compare by category”: activating this option, all the products added to the comparison table will be divided by category so that the comparison will be done only for products of the same category.
With the “Exclude category” option, you can set the categories of the products you don’t want to allow the comparison for.
On the contrary, if you want that only these products can be compared, you just need to activate the “Reverse exclusion list” option.