With the plugin, you can add an entry to your menu that your users can use to open the modal window with the comparison table.
Go to the WordPress menu section, add a customized menu entry and assign it to the yith-woocompare-open class.
Shortcode – Compare button
If you’re building your product pages using a page builder, you may need to show the “Compare” button using a shortcode. You can use this one:
Widget – list of products
The YITH WooCommerce Compare widget shows the list of the products that users have added to the comparison table.
To edit the settings related to the comparison table go to YITH > Compare > Settings > Table settings.
Here you will find the following options:
- Table title: the title of the table, shown when the comparison table opens in the modal window.
- Fields to show: product fields to add to the table. Each time that you create a new attribute on WooCommerce, it will be available in this line.
The field arrangement can be modified with a drag and drop action of the available entries.
- Repeat “Price” field: by activating this option, the price of each product will be replicated in the related column in the lowest part of the table.
- Repeat “Add to cart” field: by activating this option, the Add to cart button will be replicated in the related column in the lowest part of the table.
- Image size: the size of the product images in the comparison table.
If you encounter difficulties about the correct display of the images, we suggest you regenerate the product images.
The plugin allows comparing two or more products of the shop.
The users can add the product to the comparison table through a specific button available on the shop page and/or on the product detail page.
The products will be shown to the user in a comparison table displayed on the page as a popup.