To edit the settings related to the comparison table go to YITH > Compare > Settings > Table settings.
Here you will find the following options:
- Table title: the title of the table, shown when the comparison table opens in the modal window.
- Fields to show: product fields to add to the table. Each time that you create a new attribute on WooCommerce, it will be available in this line.
The field arrangement can be modified with a drag and drop action of the available entries.
- Repeat “Price” field: by activating this option, the price of each product will be replicated in the related column in the lowest part of the table.
- Repeat “Add to cart” field: by activating this option, the Add to cart button will be replicated in the related column in the lowest part of the table.
- Image size: the size of the product images in the comparison table.
If you encounter difficulties about the correct display of the images, we suggest you regenerate the product images.