To edit the settings related to the comparison table go to YITH > Compare > Settings > Table settings.
Here you will find the following options:
- Table title: the title of the table which shows only if the comparison table is set as a modal window;
- Fields to show: product fields to add to the table. Every time you create a new attribute on WooCommerce, it will be available in this line.
The field arrangement can be modified with a drag-and-drop action of the available entries;
- Repeat “Price” field: by enabling this option, the price of each product will be replicated in the related column in the lowest part of the table;
- Repeat “Add to cart” field: by enabling this option, the add to cart button will be replicated in the related column in the lowest part of the table;
- Image size: the size of the product images in the comparison table.
If you encounter difficulties with the correct displaying of the images, we suggest you regenerate the product images.