YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together lets the users know that the product they are viewing, is often purchased in combination with another product in the shop (see an example below).
Each product can be associated with one or more items: Go to WooCommerce Products -> open an existing product or add a new product.
In the product detail page you will find the “Frequently Bought Together” tab, where you can add products. The tab will be added as soon as the plugin is activated.
Frequently bought together tab
Choose to use “related products” as frequently bought together options, or select products yourself.
- Select products: select the products you want to show in combination with the main product.
- Select number of products: specify the number of products you want to show. (in case this value is lower than selected products above, the products will be shown randomly each time the product detail page is refreshed).
The main product will always be shown among those listed in “Frequently Bought Together” section.
By enabling the “Show products unchecked” option, all products in the frequently bought group will be shown as unchecked by default in the form.
With the Additional text option you can add a text below the “frequently bought together” title.
You can set a discount to the frequently bought together group, there are 2 options to choose from; percentage or fixed amount.
- Minimum spend: the minimum subtotal of this group which is needed to apply the discount.
- Minimum product chosen: the minimum number of products needed in this group to get the discount.
- Box title: allows you to edit the section title where all related products are.
- Image size: this allows you to set the images sizes for the products shown in “Frequently Bought Together” section in product detail page.
If you enable the option “Hard Crop”, you will have to regenerate the images in your shop.
- Redirect to checkout: customer will be redirected to checkout automatically.
- Discount name: name of the discount that will be visible in cart and checkout.
- Box position: this allows you to decide where the section “Frequently Bought Together” is shown:
- Below product summary
- Above product tabs
- Below product tabs
- Use shortcode [ywfbt_form product_id=””]
- Above product meta
- Loader image: upload here a custom icon to display when the box is loading products or options.
Label and style options
- Total label for single (double/three) product: Change the text shown above the add to cart button in “frequently bought” section.
- Button label for single (double/three) product: Change the text of the add to cart button in the “frequently bought” section.
You can customize it for one, two or three products. If more than 3 products will be shown to users, the text added in the option “Total label for multiple products” and “Button label for multiple products” will be shown.
If users exclude one of these products and add the other to the cart, the text will be dynamically updated according to the values specified for each option.
Customers can select the variation(s), if any, of the products added to the frequently bought together section directly from the popup. To configure texts and colors of the form, button, and popup, you can use the following options:
- Variation pick button label: text of the button that opens the popup to select the product variation.
- Popup title: title of the popup where users can select the product variation.
- Popup button label: text of the Add to cart button in the popup.
Frequently bought together with variable products
Popup to select the product variation
Using the following options you will be able to edit colors for the “Add to Cart” button in the plugin and change:
- Form background color
- Button Color
- Button Hover Color
- Button Text Color
- Button Text Hover Color
The tab Linked Products in plugin option panel you will find a list with all products that are shown in the “Frequently Bought Together” section. If you click on “View Linked” you will see the product selected in the tab “Frequently Bought Together” in the WooCommerce detail page of the selected product.
Once you are in the “View linked” page, you can delete products by clicking on the button “Delete”.
The plugin is ready to use with the new Gutenberg editor. When you add a new post or page, you will be able to find our YITH shortcodes and widgets. With a simple click they will be added to your page.
YITH WooCommerce Added to Cart Popup lets you open a popup window automatically every time you add a product to the cart. In the popup you can see a summary of all products in it, the total price, up-sells and cross-sells products and more.
The integration with YITH Frequently Bought Together will let the Cart popup open automatically whenever one or more products from the Frequently Bought Together section are added to the cart.
If both plugins are installed and activated, you will be able to enable a new option on the settings page of Added to Cart Popup plugin: YITH Plugins > Added to Cart Popup > Settings > Enable for “Frequently Bought Together” button.
If you add one or more products from the Frequently Bought Together section, the popup will open including all of them and any possible discount that had been set up through Frequently Bought Together plugin:
To read more about YITH Added to Cart plugin, please, refer to the plugin documentation here.