This plugin lets the users know that the product they are viewing, is often purchased in combination with another product in the shop (see an example below).
Each product can be associated to one or more items, you can find these settings within the product edit page.
In the product detail page you will find the “Frequently Bought Together” tab, where you can decide how to add products. The tab will be added as soon as the plugin is activated.
Frequently bought together tab
- Use related: products related by tags and/or categories.
- Use cross-sells: related to the whole cart content.
- Use up-sells: related to a single product.
- Custom products: select the products yourself.
- Select number of products: specify the number of products you want to show. (in case this value is lower than selected products above, the products will be shown randomly each time the product detail page is refreshed).
The main product will always be shown among those listed in “Frequently Bought Together” section.
- Select products: select the products you want to show in combination with the main product.
By enabling the “Show products unchecked” option, all products in the frequently bought group will be shown as unchecked by default.
- Minimum spend: the minimum subtotal of this group which is needed to apply the discount.
- Minimum product chosen: the minimum number of products needed in this group to get the discount.