Let your users know that the product they are viewing, is often purchased in combination with another product in the shop (see an example below).
In the product edit page you will find the “Frequently Bought Together” tab, where you can decide which products you want to add. The tab is added as soon as the plugin is activated.
Frequently bought together tab
- Use related: products related by tags and/or categories.
- Use cross-sells: these are the cross-sells products that you set up in the standard WooCommerce tab “Linked products”.
- Use up-sells: these are the upsells products that you set up in the standard WooCommerce tab “Linked products”.
- Custom products: select the products yourself.
- Select products: select the products you want to show in combination with the main product.