There are 3 options to show the products on the frontpage:
- Show all selected products
- Show randomly a limited number of products
- Show the products checked/unchecked
Show all selected products
- Select products: Select the products to show in the ‘frequently bought’ box.
- Show all: Decide to show all selected products.
We see 3 products; the current product and the other two are the products we have selected to be shown.
Show randomly a limited number of products
- Select products: Select the products to show in the ‘frequently bought’ box (you can add them by name, ID, and SKU).
- Show randomly a limited number of products: Decide to only show a number of selected products randomly.
- Number of products to show randomly: Decide how many products to show, excluding the current one.
We see 2 products; the current product and only one other product is shown because we have set the limit to 1.
- Show products unchecked: Turn to ‘NO’ if you want to show the products automatically checked. (Once they are checked a thumbnail will be shown).
- Set additional text: Type a text to be shown in the Frequently Bought box.
We don’t see any thumbnails, because the unchecked option is set to ‘yes’. The user can manually select the products he wants, and the extra text is also visible.