By default, the emails are sent to all the users who purchased on your shop.
However, you can decide to send them only to those users who gave their consent during the checkout process.
You need to enable the option “Don’t email me checkbox” from the Request settings tab.
A checkbox will be added to the “Checkout” page.
By refusing the consent, the users’ email addresses will be automatically inserted into the blocklist. In this way, the users won’t receive any email to encourage them to review the products they purchased.
By default, emails are sent after 7 days from the change of order status into “Completed”. However, you can change the number of requested days in “Days to elapse” field in the “Request Settings” section of the plugin dashboard.
Changing this WILL NOT re-schedule emails currently scheduled. If you would like to reschedule them to this new date, make sure you enable the ‘Reschedule emails’ options.
Through the emails, you can ask your customers to review one or more of the products included in the order.
Select All products if you want to ask them to review all the products included in the order or Specific products. In the latter case, you will be asked to set the number of products to be included in the email among those available in the order. You can then choose the products from several solutions:
- First products(s) bought: the first products added;
- Last products(s) bought: the last products added;
- Products with highest number of items bought: the products with the highest quantity in the order;
- Products with lowest number of items bought: the products with the lowest quantity in the order;
- Products with highest number of reviews: the most reviewed products;
- Products with lowest number of reviews: the least reviewed products;
- Products with highest price: the most expensive products;
- Products with lowest price: the cheapest products;
- Products with highest total value: the most expensive group of products in the order;
- Products with lowest total value: the cheapest group of products in the order;
- Random: a random selection.
By rescheduling emails, you can reorganize email sending after changing the requested number of days from the date of the completed order.
Based on the setting, rescheduling of emails can be applied only to those that haven’t been sent yet or (if you enable the second checkbox) also to those already sent to the user.
On each order detail page, you can verify email status, schedule its sending, force the sending manually or delete it.
In case the user linked to the order is in the “blocklist”, the above-mentioned section won’t show.
All scheduled emails will be available in the “Scheduled Emails List” section, in YITH -> Review Reminder.