Total table options
- Total label for single, double or three product(s): Change the text shown above the add to cart button in the “frequently bought” section.
- Button label for single, double or three product(s): Change the text of the add to cart button in the “frequently bought” section.
You can customize it for one, two, or three products. If more than 3 products will be shown to users, the text added in the option “Total label for multiple products” and “Button label for multiple products” will be shown.
If users exclude one of these products and add the other to the cart, the text will be dynamically updated according to the values specified for each option.
Users can select variation(s), if any, of the products added to the frequently bought together section directly from the popup. To configure texts and colors of the form, button, and popup, you can use the following options:
- Variation pick button label: Text of the button that opens the popup to select the product variation.
- Popup title: Title of the popup from where users can select the product variation.
- Popup button label: Text of the ‘Add to cart’ button in the popup.
By using the following options, you can edit the color and text for the popup:
- Form background color
- Button Color
- Button Hover Color
- Button Text Color
- Button Text Hover Color
Frequently bought together with variable products – ‘view options’
Popup to select the product variation