To have access to the plugin settings dashboard go to YITH Plugins -> Color and Label Variations.
In this section you can configure the following options:
- Attribute behavior: choose attribute style after selection. You can either hide or blur the unselected attributes.
- Enable Tooltip: if this option is enabled, you can add a tooltip for each attribute created.
- Tooltip position: show the tooltip either above or below the selected attribute variation
- Tooltip animation: animation of the tooltip (Fade in/Slide in)
- Tootip background: background color of the tooltip
- Show attribute description: show/hide the description for each attribute in product detail page
- Enable plugin in archive page: this allows you to show product attributes even in archive shop page
- Label for “Add to cart” button: enter here the text to show in “Add to Cart” button when a variation has been selected in shop page
- Change product image on hover: shange the product image when the mouse hovers the concerned attribute.
Please note: the feature is available only for the products which have a single attribute per variation configured
- Show custom attributes on “Additional Information” Tab: show custom attributes style on “Additional Information” Tab instead of simple text.