To change the plugin general settings go to YITH -> Featured Video where you can find all the available options.
Right inside the “Video settings” section, you can change general settings related to video playing.
The options are:
- Aspect Ratio: choose the display aspect ratio for video playing (16:9, 4:3 or custom)
- Custom Aspect Ratio: insert the aspect ratio if the custom option is selected
- Player Controls: show or hide player panel for all Vimeo or Youtube videos
- AutoPlay: enable autoplay function
- Loop: enable loop video playing function
- Volume: set the volume
- Stoppable videos: allow users to stop videos
All the other settings on the page allow changing configurations about some video components for Vimeo, Youtube, and VideoJS. VideoJS is a player used for all video inserted through uploads in WordPress gallery.
VideoJS player style