To change the general settings of the plugin, go to the options panel clicking on YITH -> Category Accordion.
Here follows the complete option list:
- Hide empty: exclude all the categories and tags that don’t have assigned elements.
- Open accordion on: occurrence for the opening of the accordion (click or hover).
- Accordion speed: opening/closing speed of the accordion (in milliseconds).
- Closed Accordion: the accordion will be displayed closed after the loading of the page.
- Open subcategories: the accordion of the current category will be displayed open after the loading of the page.
- Max depth level: level of the subcategories to show. Only subcategories of that level and higher would be considered. Set to 0 if you want to show all the subcategories.
- Limit: number of elements (tag or category) to show. Set to -1 to show them all.