From YITH > Catalog Mode > Buttons & Labels tab you will be able to create many different custom buttons with your own style, so you can use the right one for your products.
You can have one customer button that replace the following:
- Cart button on Shop page
- Cart button on product page
- Price on Shop page
- Price on product page
Let’s see how to create custom buttons. You will find two sections in this tab, Content and Style and a preview box on the right hand side.
In Content you find:
- Label text: here you can find a textual editor to add the custom text of your button, with custom formatting. Please, consider that if you select Theme Default from the font dropdown, the button will inherit the font of the theme, but the preview might not be perfect. If you want to, you can also include a file from your Media gallery.
- Link to: choose one of the following:
- Unlinked text label: this lets you simply print a static text without any link.
- Product page: this will make the button dynamically direct your users to the page of the product where the button appears.
- Custom URL: enter here a custom URL of your choice.
- Icon: pick a custom icon from the list or upload a custom one. You’ll be able to customize its size in px and alignment.
In the Style section, you will be able to customize the colours and style of the the button (text, borders, width, padding, margin, padding):