Unlike the free version, the premium one adds the following features:
- Create a set of different price rules for each payment method available
- Apply a cart surcharge or discount based on the selected payment method
- The price variation can be either a fixed or a percent amount based on the cart subtotal
- Add a note concerning the selected payment method in the checkout form
- Choose the user roles to which the rule will apply
- Enable the rule only if the cart subtotal matches the minimum and maximum values defined
- Include or exclude tax from the cart amount, on which the price variation applies after selecting the payment method
- Schedule a payment-method-based rule by selecting start and end date
The automatic increase and reduction of the order amount occur as a result of the rules created and configured in YITH Plugins -> Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method.
To learn about how to configure a new payment rule correctly, we recommend reading this page of the documentation.