If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
If you are using the premium version of the plugin, we invite you ask for assistance in our support desk.
Two could be the causes:
- The “regular price” field in the “General” tab in the product edit page is empty: WooCommerce does not show the component form in the frontend
- The option “Enable Plugin Features” in YITH Plugins > Composite Products is unchecked. Ensure you have checked it and saved the changes
- If none of the above solutions can help, please, do not hesitate to contact us through our support desktop, and we will be able to help you!
No, our Composite Products plugin does not support REST API.
You can add variable products as components to a composite product, but a composite product cannot be variable.
(‘variable’ and ‘composite’ are two different product types)