In the Add to wishlist options tab, you can find all the options to customize the wishlist functionality.
- You can choose to show or not the “Add to wishlist” button (2) in the loop (Shop page, category pages, etc.) and its position (3). If this option is disabled, the “Add to Wishlist” button will be shown ONLY on the product detail page.
- Then you can choose the position of the “Add to wishlist” button on the product detail page (4).
- And, in the Text customization section you can customize the different texts shown to your customers (5).
- In the last section of this page, “Style & Color customization”, you can choose the style of the “Add to Wishlist” button (6). You can choose between a textual link or a button, and the button can have the theme style or a custom style (if you choose the latter, you can set the button colors).
- You can also choose the icon to use (7). By default, the “heart” icon is selected, but you can also pick a different one from the list.