In the ‘General settings’ you can find all settings related to the users avatar.
- Default user avatar: Either use the default avatar, or choose a default avatar of your choice for your users.
- Upload default avatar: Upload the avatar of your choice to use as default.
- Avatar size: Avatar size in px (by default 120 px)
- Avatar border radius: Set to 0 for square, set to 10 for circle.
- Allow users to upload avatar: Users are able to upload their own image to replace the default avatar.
- Default endpoint: Default endpoint for the my account page.
Users are able to change their avatar from the my account page, in case you enabled the before mentioned option.