From the ‘Banners’ tab you can manage your banners.
You can create your banners from the ‘Banners’ tab and you can insert the banner into the endpoints of your choice. If you want to know how to add a banner to your endpoint content, we explain it here.
- Banner name: Name of the banner
- Banner icon: There are 3 options:
- Don’t show an icon
- Show a default icon (select a pres-set icon from a list).
- Upload a custom icon (upload an image of your choice).
- Icon width: Widt of the icon (100 px by default)
- Widget width: Width of the widget shown (250 px by default)
- Widget text: Text that is displayed within the widget, below the icon.
- Banner colors: Set text, background and border colors of the banner.
- Show badge with dynamic count of items: There are 3 options to choose from:
- Badge colors: Color of the count badge.
- Banner links: Decide if the banner links to an endpoint, external url or no link.
- Banner links to: Add the endpoint or external url.
If you are using the plugin in combination with one of the integrated YITH plugins, other dynamic count badges appear:
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist -> Items in wishlist, it counts the number of items in the wishlist of the customer.
- YITH WooCoomerce Waiting List -> Items in waiting list, it counts the number of items in the waiting list of the user.
- YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote -> Number of the quote lists, it counts the number of quotes sent by customers.
- YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards -> Gift cards, it counts the gift cards owned by the customer.
- YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards -> Customer points, it counts the available points of the customer.