Dashboard and Calendar
- In the Dashboard tab you can find a table with all the bookings made by your customers. You can filter bookings by dates, use the bulk action to export bookings to CSV or ICS files, and manually edit bookings if needed.
- The Calendar subtab gives you a different view of the bookings. You can also check the “Resources” calendar to monitor their availability.
Booking form options
- Choose the booking form position: you can use the block as explained above or choose a fixed position on the product page (before or after description, after summary, etc.).
- Choose the date range layout: you can choose to show the date pickers as a unique field or as two different fields.
- Choose the calendar layout: you can choose to show the calendar in a dropdown or embed it directly into the page.
- Choose how many months to load in the calendar. The other months will be loaded via AJAX. We suggest showing a maximum of 3 months to improve performance, if possible.
- Choose how to show the people selector: you can choose to show the people in a dropdown or to list all of them directly on the page.
- If you select the people types layout as fields, you can choose the number of columns to show in the Booking form.
- Choose the resources default layout. You can override this option in the bookable product edit page.
- Choose the time selector layout in the Booking form
- Enable the min/max duration control in the calendar: if you have a min/max duration set in the bookable product, the calendar will disable dates according to this option (e.g.: if the minimum duration is 7 days, users can only select dates according to this limit, the other dates will be disabled).
- Enable this option to update non-available dates in the calendar on page loading. Activate it only if you use a plugin to cache product pages.
- Choose if you want to disable dates when no time slots are available for these dates.
- Choose how to prevent errors in the booking form. You can choose to disable the “Book” button until the user selects the correct dates and options, or leave the button visible and show an error message if the user chooses a date or an option that is not available.
- Customize the view of the calendar available in Dashboard > Calendar: you can choose the default start time and time step, and which details to show to identify the bookings in the calendar (Booking ID, customer name, bookable product name, etc.).
- If the “Google Calendar” module is enabled, you can enter your Client ID and Client Secret to connect and synchronize your account. Follow the instructions available on the page to learn how to find this info.
In this section you can find additional options to customize the plugin according to your needs and the style of your shop.
- Customize the date and time picker format of the booking forms
- Customize the colors of frontend elements
- Set the fields’ font size
- Customize all the labels of the plugin (e.g: “Book Now”, “Check-in”, Check-out”, etc.)
- In the Configuration > Availability rules section you can create global rules to apply to all your bookable products. These options are the same you can find in each product but they will be applied by default to all products. For example, you can use the global availability rules to set all products as “Non bookable” on specific days (e.g. Sundays), during Christmas holiday, or during the summer.
- In the Configuration > Price rules section you can create global rules to apply to all your bookable products. These options are the same ones you can find in each specific product but they will be applied to all products by default. For example, you can use the global price rules to increase or decrease the prices of all products for specific conditions (dates, months, booking duration, number of people, etc.).