In the following section, Payouts List, you will find all the payouts you have issued so far.
Payouts are listed in batches and you will see one batch for every order of your store. Every batch is identified by a unique ID.
IMPORTANT: Please, consider that the payouts will only be issued when the order status goes to completed.
It refers to the type of payment that is linked to the batch. It can be any of the following:
- Instant: this is the default status you will see when the plugin is used to pay a percentage on every order to all the receivers.
- CSV: you can add a payouts batch from a CSV file. See below for more details.
- Affiliate: this status appears when the Payout payment is related to an affiliate commission generated through YITH WooCommerce Affiliates plugin.
- Commission: this status appears when the Payout payment is related to a vendor commission generated through YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin.
Add payout by CSV
If you click on the Add payout button, you will be able to add a payout batch through a CSV file. The CSV file must include the following fields:
- payment email
IMPORTANT: each payout can only have one currency, otherwise it will not be processed.
In the Payouts list, you will see also the status of the batch. It can be one of the following:
- unprocessed: you will see the status when no payment has been made yet and the order hasn’t gone to completed status yet.
- pending: this is a temporary status that appears when the transaction hasn’t been processed yet.
- processing: this is the status that the batch payment takes when the payments are being processed.
- success: the payout batch take on this status when all payments have been correctly issued to all receivers.
Next to each batch row, you will find some buttons with quick actions to view, delete and pay the batch.
If you click on the eye icon, you will be able to see the details of a payout, which can include payments for one or multiple receivers.
Here you can see a reference to the receiver, the transaction ID for each receiver, the amount, the fees paid and the transaction status.
This is an example of how the transactions look like in the admin’s PayPal account:
If you use this plugin in combination with YITH Multi Vendor or YITH Affiliates, there might be more transactions in the same batch than the listed receivers.
From this view, if a transaction status is “pending”, you will be able to check the status: if there was an issue with PayPal IPN, this check will make sure it is updated and you can complete your payouts.
By clicking on the “eye” icon in the last column of Payout Details, you will get to see a popup with the Payout item details:
You can find the list of all available statuses of a transaction on this page (refer to §transaction_status).
Again from the Payouts list, if the batch status is unprocessed, you will be able to see a Pay button to force the payment.
If you click on it, a confirmation popup will appear, so you can confirm the payment.