The premium version of the plugin allows to use shortcode and widget to insert the registration form in your site pages.
Widget and shortcode refer to two different forms that must be configured in the plugin settings dashboard.
To insert the Active Campaign subscription form through shortcode enter [yith_wcac_subscription_form] in the site page.
The configuration options concerning the forms associated to the widget and shortcode are the same as the checkout registration form. Therefore we suggest you to follow the instructions already analyzed in this page.
Registration form fields
By default, the registration form has only the email field.
However, it is possible to add an unlimited number of fields. You can insert all the fields you have configured in Active Campaign “Lists” -> “manage fields” and add a “new custom field”.
In case you need to use the attributes of the shortcode, here you find the list available for you:
- list : (int) The id list that user will be added on Active Campaign.
- title: (string) The form title.
- submit_label: (string) The button Submit Label.
- success_message: (string) The message that will be shows if register to Active Campaign has gone well.
- hide_form_after_registration: (1,0) Choose if you prefer hide the shortcode form after registration. 1 = yes, 0=no.
status: (1,0) Set the current status for new user. 1 = active, 0 = unsubscribe.
- instant_responders: (1,0) Set instant responders for new users (Status must be active). 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- no_responders: (1,0) Do not send any future responders. 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- send_last_message: (1,0) Whether or not to send last broadcast campaign. 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- shows_tags: (string1, string2, …) Add the tags separated by commas,that will be added to registered user.
- tags_label: (string) The tag label that describe tags to select.
- enable_style: (1,0) Enable custom style on form. 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- round_corners: (1,0) Define if we want round corners on Submit Button. 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- background_color: (string) Define the background color for Submit button.
- text_color: (string) Define the text color for Submit button.
- border_color: (string) Define the border color for Submit button.
- background_hover_color: (string) Define the background color for Submit button when mouse is hover him.
- text_hover_color: (string) Define the text color for Submit button when mouse is hover him.
- border_hover_color: (string) Define the border color for Submit button when mouse is hover him.
- custom_css: (string) Define any custom css style.