Subscription to the list
Go to the plugin settings dashboard and select, in “Active Campaign list”, the list to which you want to subscribe your users.
All the lists available in your account will be shown: if you have just created a new list and it doesn’t show among the available ones, click on “Update Lists” button to update the list.
Now you can decide the moment for the user to be subscribed to the selected list by choosing from two options:
- once the order is placed
- once the order is completed
The customer will be automatically added to the list. If you want customers to choose whether to be added or not, you need to enable the option “show newsletter subscription checkbox”. The checkbox will be shown on the “Checkout” page.
- “Newsletter subscription” label: you can edit the text shown next to the checkbox.
- Position of “Newsletter subscription”: you can choose the position of the newsletter checkbox on the Checkout page.
- Show “newsletter subscription” as checked: if customers do not want to be added to the list, they have to ‘uncheck’ the box themselves.
With contact status, you can decide whether the customer will receive our newsletter or not. There are three options:
- Instant responders: the customer will receive messages automatically, directly after subscribing.
- Future responders: defines if you want to send messages in the future.
- Send last message: defines if you want to send the last message to the user.