The premium version of the plugin gives you the possibility to export directly from your store a set of users for your Active Campaign lists.
You can export automatically to your Active Campaign account or manually by CSV file.
- Active Campaign list: the Active Campaign list to which you want to export the list of users coming from your store.
- Status: Active or unsubscribe.
- Instant responders: use only if status = 1. Whether or not to set “send instant responders.” Examples: 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- No future responders: whether or not to set “do not send any future responders.” Examples: 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- Groups of users: users of your shop that you want to export to the specified Active Campaign list. You can choose from different possibilities:
- All users
- All customers
- Select a group of users manually
- Filter users using custom conditions
If you have exported your users list in CSV format, we suggest you follow the Active Campaign guidelines in order to import in the correct way. You will find the buttons (shown below) on your Active Campaign page.