YITH WooCommerce Subscription allows you to generate recurring payments for the products of your shop and sell subscription-based products like video courses, monthly podcasts and so on.
The integration with YITH Subscription allows you to create a separate sequential numeration for all the subscriptions generated in your store and customize it.
You can add a prefix and suffix for the numeration of subscriptions to better identify them.
The integration is automatically enabled as soon as you install the premium version of both plugins (the minimum version required is 1.2.7 for YITH Sequential Order Number and 2.2 for YITH Subscription).
To customize your subscriptions ID number, go to YITH > Sequential Order Number > Modules > Subscription module:
- Numeration starting from: enter the number for the first subscription here, the following ones will automatically be assigned.
- Subscription prefix: enter a prefix to make sure that you can immediately spot a subscription out of all orders of your shop. You can also make this dynamic using the placeholders listed below. Leave it empty if you don’t want any.
- Subscription suffix: enter here a suffix that you want to attach to all your subscription numbers. You can also make this dynamic using the placeholders listed below. Leave it empty if you don’t want any.
- [D] Day without leading zeros
- [DD] Day with leading zeros
- [M] Month without leading zeros
- [MM] Month with leading zeros
- [YY] two-digit year
- [YYYY] Full year
- [h] 24-hour format of an hour without leading zeros
- [hh] 24-hour format of an hour with leading zeros
- [m] Minutes with leading zeros
- [s] Seconds, with leading zeros
This is an example:
For more information about YITH Subscription, please, refer to the plugin official documentation.