Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote you can offer users the chance to ask for a quote for one or more products in your shop. Once the request is received, you can process your offer and send it via email. Users can accept the offer and will be automatically redirected to the cart where they will find the exact agreed price.
The integration with YITH Sequential Order Number allows you to enable a sequential number system also for your quote requests.
Once installed and activated the premium version of both plugins, enable the Quote Module in YITH > Sequential Order Number > Modules.
You will be able now to set up the numeration for your quotes.
- Numeration starting from: enter the number for the first quote here, the following ones will automatically be assigned.
- Quote prefix: enter a prefix to make sure that you can immediately spot a quote request out of all orders of your shop. You can also make this dynamic using the placeholders listed below. Leave it empty if you don’t want any.
- Quote suffix: enter here a suffix that you want to attach to all your quote numbers. You can also make this dynamic using the placeholders listed below. Leave it empty if you don’t want any.
- [D] Day without leading zeros
- [DD] Day with leading zeros
- [M] Month without leading zeros
- [MM] Month with leading zeros
- [YY] two-digit year
- [YYYY] Full year
- [h] 24-hour format of an hour without leading zeros
- [hh] 24-hour format of an hour with leading zeros
- [m] Minutes with leading zeros
- [s] Seconds, with leading zeros
This is an example:
For more information about YITH Request a Quote, please, refer to the plugin official documentation.