In the General settings tab, you can find some options to customize the way the plugin works.
- The “Filter mode” mode option allows you to choose whether to apply filters in real-time using AJAX or to show a button to apply all filters
- With the “Show results” option you can choose whether to load the results on the same page using AJAX or to load the results on a new page
- Enable the “Hide empty terms” option if you want to hide the terms that are not associated with a product (e.g.: if there are no products with the “black” color in the shop, the black color swatch will be hidden)
- Enable the “Hide out-of-stock products” option if you want to hide the out-of-stock products from the results
- Choose if you want to show or not a “Reset filters” button and what position you want to show it in