Please note that if you are using a billing plugin, it will probably generate invoices for every order, included deposit. Deposits are net and VAT free, therefore no invoice should be issued for these orders.
YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Shipping List has been already tested with YITH WooCommerce Account Funds and necessary compatibility fixes have been applied, so that no invoice is generated for deposit-orders.
In YIT Plugins > Account Funds -> Setting you can set the parameters related to customers funds deposit.
- Minimum deposit amount: you may set a minimum deposit amount. For instance, if you set 10$ as minimum amount, customers will only be allowed to deposit 10$ or higher amounts. Default will appear to 100.
An tooltip will appear if your users try to add a lower value than expected.
- Maximum deposit amount: you can set a maximum amount customers will be able to deposit in their virtual wallet. An tooltip will appear if your users try to add a higher value than expected.
- Amount increments: this allows to let your users increment the deposit amount of a certain unit. If you set 5, for example, they will be able to jump from 100 to 105 to 110 and so on. No option to enter a value in between.
- Use coupon: if you enable this option, your users will be able to apply a coupon code when they purchase credit on your store.
- Funds product image: you can set an ID image for the “Funds” product
- Payment method: enter here the payment method allowed to pay for funds. Leave it empty to make available every payment method set up in WooCommerce.
Customers will be redirected to the Checkout page for payment. The funds will be credited into the user’s account only when the deposit order goes to “Completed” status.