Access the plugin settings panel under YITH Plugins > Quick Order Forms and clic on Add new.
You are now in the form configuration page. Let’s look into all the sections in it.
- Description: the text you add here will not be shown to users, but it’s a description that will help the admin identify the form quickly in the list of all forms.
- Pagination: number of products per page displayed in the form
- Choose product information to show: choose the product information that has to appear in the form (SKU, thumbnail, price, discount, show search filter, show number of products, show stock, show variable price, show quantity)
- Choose which add to cart buttons you want to show: choose among 3 options to show the add to cart button (individual, for all products at the top/bottom)
- Choose how to sort the form by default: Sort on price, sku, date, name or menu.
By default, the form can be accessed by every user, but you can set visibility restrictions and make it available to a selection of users only.
Unauthorized users will be shown a message that you can edit in the field “Custom message for restricted visibility”.
In this section, you can choose the products to include in the form. Select product by:
Product form: an example