To start using the plugin, you have to configure the popup. The popup will automatically open if guest customers click on the Proceed to checkout button without being logged in.
They will be able to log in or register, reset their password in a few clicks without leaving the page, and you can configure all these steps in detail, so you can offer your customers the best possible experience when buying from your online shop.
Go to YITH > Easy Login & Register Popup > General settings tab to start with the popup general settings.
1. Popup general settings
You will find the following options:
- Popup size: enter here the popup width in pixels (the length will automatically be adjusted depending on the length of the text). Suggested settings: 590px
- Close popup by clicking on the background: enable this option if you want that the popup will be closed if users click anywhere outside the popup.
- Blur background: enable this option if you want to blur the background whenever the popup is open.
- Popup animations: choose here the entrance and exit animations for the opening and closing of the popup. You can choose among many available options for fade, bounce, flip, slide and zoom animations.
- Close popup icon: upload here a custom icon for the Close button. If none is selected, the default button will be an X icon.
Here you will find all the settings concerning the colours of the popup. You can find all the available options listed below. Please, consider that for all colours you can also set up an opacity/transparency value.