The plugin allows adding an entry on every product detail page through which the user will access a dedicated popup to notify the administrator about a cheaper price for the same product on a competitor site.
To offer your users this option, you must enable the option Activate plugin from YITH > Best Price Guaranteed > Settings > General options.
You can then decide where to show the button on the product page by choosing one of the options available in the dropdown.
If you want to show the Best price button also on out-of-stock products, you need to enable the related option in General options.
From this section, you will be able to set up all the options that you can show in the popup.
- Hide product info: enable if you don’t want to show the product info in the Best Price popup;
- Show site URL: enable if you want to show the field of the site URL in the Best Price popup;
- Required site URL: enable if you want the site URL to be a required field;
- Show note: enable if you want to show a note field in the Best Price popup. If enabled, you will be able to decide whether to make the note field required or not (Required note option);
- Show name: enable if you want to show the Name field in the Best Price popup (valid only for unlogged users);
- Show in loop: enable if you want to show the Best Price button on archive pages;
- Modal Width: choose the width for the popup;
- Modal Height: choose the height for the popup;
- Additional field title: enter the title of the additional field;
- Additional field message: enter the text to show for the additional field;
- Show checkbox for GDPR Compliance: enable if you want to show a GDPR checkbox in the popup.
In the tab Labels and Messages, you can set up all the texts for labels, messages, fields, etc. Let’s analyze all the options available:
- Text to open the modal window: this is the text shown on the product page that will allow the popup to open when users click on it;
- Popup title: this is the text used as the title in the popup;
- Website field: this is the label to identify the field where the user can suggest the competitor site selling the same product at a lower price;
- Price field: this is the label for the field where the user can insert the lower price;
- Note field: this is the label for the field where the user can insert additional notes about the product;
- User name: this is the label for the field where the user can insert his/her name;
- GDPR Checkbox label: this is the label that identifies the GDPR checkbox;
- Email: this is the label for the user’s email address;
- Success message: this is the message shown to users when their request has been sent successfully;
- Error message: this is the message shown to users when an error occurs while sending their request.
You can set the colors of the popup options from the tab Colors of the plugin panel. Here you will be able to choose the colors of titles, backgrounds, borders, product info, product name, form, button, etc.
Every new notification is sent by email to the administrator and is added to the WordPress “Best Price” section. A counter will show the number of notifications received by users so far.
If you decide to offer the product at the suggested price, you will need to click on the “Agree on price” button.
On the contrary, to refuse the suggested price, you must click on “Reject price”.
In both cases, you can add a custom note through the related field that will be included in the email sent to the user.
The plugin adds two emails in WooCommerce > Settings > Emails: New best price (sent to the site admin by users and Coupon (sent to users when the admin accepts their price suggestion).