With the email settings, you can add a default logo and check the box to use mini-icons for social media links.
Furthermore, you can select a different template for all of the following email types listed below:
- New order
- Cancelled order
- Failed order
- Order on-hold
- Processing order
- Completed order
- Refunded order
- Customer invoice / Order details
- Customer note
- Reset password
- New account
- WordPress emails
Here you will find all social network sites included in the plugin. You can add a link to each one of them, the social network icon will be visible in the email template. You also have the possibility to upload a custom icon for every social network available. Customers will be redirected to the website you fill in by clicking on that icon.
We advise you to add the link without “http://” (e.g., www.facebook.com).
The supported social network sites are:
- Google +
When you set up a new email, you will have to assign a template to it. Either choose one of the included ones or create your own.
To create a new template click on the menu entry Email Templates > Add new email template.
Then, you can configure the template as explained below.
You can choose the layout you want to assign to the template you are configuring. You can choose from “default”, “elegant”, “informal”, and “casual”.
You can set up the logo you want to show in the header of your email. Upload your customized logo or click on “My default logo” to use the logo configured on YIT Plugins -> Email Templates -> Settings. With the position option, you can set the place where you want your logo to appear.
In the Appearance section, you can find the complete list of the options that let you change the colors of the WooCommerce generated emails.
- Page Width: the width (in px) of the email box.
- Page Border Radius: border radius (in px).
- Base Color: default color of the layout.
- Body Color: background color of the email body.
- Background Color: background color of the main box of the email.
- Text Color: text color of the email body.
- Link Color: the color of links in the emails.
- Header Color: text color of the email header.
- Footer Text Color: text color of the email footer.
In the Typography section, you can set the size of the text of the email, choosing a different size for the tags <h1>,<h2>,<h3> and for the general font of the <body> tag. You can also determine the body line hight.
To add a new entry, click on “Add Custom Link” and add the name of the entry with the related link. The entry here created will be shown ahead of the email body.
The options contained in this section refer to the product table that it is added in some of the WooCommerce emails.
These are the available options.
- Border Width: width of the border of the table (in pixel).
- Border Color: color of the border of the table.
- Backgorund Color: background color of the table.
- Price Title Background Color:
- Show product thumbnails: show/hide the products of the order related to the sent email.
The social network sites you can add in the WooCommerce generated emails have to be configured from the option panel of the plugin, as shown in this page of the documentation.
On the contrary, in this section of the configuration panel of the template, you can change the following options:
- Social network buttons in the header: show/hide the social network buttons in the header of the email.
- Social network buttons in the footer: show/hide the social network buttons in the footer of the email.
- Social network buttons color: style to assign to the social network buttons (black/white).
You can set the logo and the text for the footer of your email.
With regards to the logo, you can decide to upload a customized image, use the default logo, or repeat the logo you have used in the “Header” section.