As you already know, every time the user decides to purchase with an initial deposit, the system registers two orders: the first, which is the main order, in the amount of the deposit. And the second, the child order, in the amount of the total remaining balance.
You will see two options here:
- Balance type:
- Do not create any balance order
- Create a single balance order for all items purchased with deposit
- Create one balance order for each item purchased with deposit
- Let users pay balance orders online: here you can select how the balance order changes:
- Enabled: the order is created with a “Pending” status, so users can complete their purchase online.
- Disabled: the order is created with a “On-Hold” status.
This behavior can also be set on each single product by overriding the general option highlighted above.