If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
If you are using the premium version of the plugin, we invite you ask for assistance in our support desk.
Yes, within each variation, you can override the global options and set a different value for the deposit.
The plugin has an option to manage unpaid balances. You can decide to automatically cancel the balance order, cancel the balance order and refund the deposit, or send a reminder to customers to invite them to pay the balance within a specific number of days (before applying one of the other above-mentioned actions).
Yes, of course, you can. To do that, you can create a variable product with two variations:
- one variation for up-front payment, offered at the discounted price
- one variation with deposit option enabled at full price.
No, unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment. It is only possible to choose the deposit option on the product pages.